Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kon Kon!



First of all, I'd like to just point out how lovely the weather has been so far. I love it when the weather first starts getting chilly outside... ^_^ Too cold for short sleeves, yet too warm for coats.

Secondly, だいがくはたいへんですよ。わたしはまいにちしちごぜんじはんにおきます、まいばんごせんにじにねます。ことしわたしはにほんごとふらんすごとちゅうごくごをべんきょうします。ちょっとむずかしですよ。School is totally exhausting. Oy!

Although I'm taking three languages and I'm totally exhausted all the time, knowing that I'm learning different ways of saying the same thing is really cool. As difficult as it is, I find myself wanting to push through and stick to it. I mean, later on this just gives me an excuse to travel to China, Japan and France!

Wish me luck!
みなさん、がんばってね!


6 comments:

Asad said...

スズィーさん、がんばって!(Do well!) I'm sure you'll be okay; you seem like a very level-headed, hard working person. あなたの comment のために、ありあとうございます。Thanks so much for your comment. Uniqlo is a great store!

じゃ、またあした!

ペイ! said...

こんばんわ!

Someone needs to update their blog!*ahem* :)

Taking さんlanguages can be very hard but I'm sure you'll do well and it's quite obvious that you're doing well. Your mandarin is actually pretty good for a first time learner/speaker! Good luck!

About the えいが, はははは! We should watch them together b/c I haven't finished Infection yet and I never saw りんぐ! (the にほんごversion) :0

Stacy said...

面白いですね。”すし”はフランスでなんですか?

なずきあん said...

スージーさんは ちゅうごくごも かんこくごも
はなしますか。 すごいですね。

たくさん、ねてください。

INSANG HAN said...

スジ さん。 おげんきですか。
にほんごの クラスは どうですか。
わたしは にほんごを とても すこです。

だいがくの せいかつは どうですか。
わたしもは たいへんです。

wayne wagner said...

てんきが とても さむいです! ふゆが すきですか? わたしは ハワイから きましたが ふゆが すきです。 がんばってください!